Monday, October 19, 2009

Peanut Butter Cup Trifle


This is so good! I got this recipe from a lady from the Chef Success forum. It is addictive and very yummy. It's also pretty economical and feeds a lot. It's great to take to a get together. It also helps that it's super easy to put together!

Peanut Butter Cup Trifle

1 box brownie mix (plus ingredients to make these)
2 small boxes instant pudding mix (chocolate fudge or chocolate)
3 cups of milk
1 cup peanut butter
16 oz. Cool Whip
8 peanut butter cups

Make brownies according to box instructions, cool
Melt peanut butter microwave safe bowl, stir in pudding mix and milk (3 cups rather than 4 for a thicker result).

In Trifle Bowl, layer 1/2 brownies, 1/2 of the pudding mixture, then 1/2 of the Cool Whip - repeat. Chop up peanut butter cups and place on top. Enjoy!

I have used low fat brownie mix, light cool whip and 2% milk with wonderful results!

Happy Eating!

This is being shared at:
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday and Tasty Tuesday

10 comments:

need cash said...

I really love eating peanut butter but I haven't tried that recipe yet. Well, thank you for posting its ingredients and procedure on how to make it because it really looks so yummy. I will surely try this at home. Have a nice day!!!

Jamie said...

This looks wonderful! Great job and great presentation

Deb said...

This is most certainly going on my to-do list!!! That looks and sounds delicious!!
Blessings!
Deb

heartnsoulcooking said...

I love anything chocolate and this looks like a winner to me. THANKS!!! Geri

Denise said...

This looks super yummy :-)

shopannies said...

sounds so rich and delicious

Pami said...

yummy I am so trying this one thanks

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Wow Amanda!! Looks wonderful!!!!

Samantha said...

This would be great for one of our church socials, cant wait to try it.
I saw you are from TN, I am also.

~ Blessings to you dear one !

Ingrid said...

Yum, this sounds great and looks even better! Chocolate and PB are a match made in heaven and oddly enough is the only time I like either one! :)

You've got a lot of great recipes!
~ingrid