I want to thank Geri from Heart N Soul Cooking for this new award! I am always so excited to receive one!
Neno's Award—-Rules and Regulations
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I absolutely love blogging. I am proud to call myself a blogger and hope that I am always able to blog. When you're a mom, it can help to have an outlet to express yourself. Blogging is great for that. It can be a way to help others by learning a new recipe, learning how to live more frugally, or just sharing a life experience. It draws us in to one another and creates it's own special community.
My one year blogoversary is coming up soon! I started posting in January of this year. I can't wait to share even more with you all!
I would like to share this award with:
Crafty Mom of 4 Boys Jena is always so creative and has lots of interesting things to share!
Jack and Maggie and family Melanie always has some great things to share about her family.
Finding Joy In My Kitchen I have really been enjoying her blog. She always has really yummy recipes and they are healthy!
Thrifty Ways and Ideas You can always find a good deal posting, a thought of the day or a yummy recipe.
Mommy's Kitchen So many yummy recipes here!
Cooking During Stolen Moments Even more yummy recipes!
A Simple Walk Love this blog as well!
Honestly, I could give this award to so many more but will stop here.
Thanks again Geri for this award! I really appreciate it. :)