A very sweet blogger named Kay at Cooking with K nominated me for an award! Be sure to stop over and check out her blog. She has some wonderfully yummy recipes!
A few rules accompany the award:
1. Place the logo on the blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated the blog for this award.
3. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
4. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
6. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
What's Interesting About Me:
1. I have lived in Tennessee (born and spent most of my life here), Ohio and Indiana.
2. I love anything related to cooking!
3. I collect cookbooks. I am now at well over 100 cookbooks.
4. I am a discussion group leader for MOPS.
5. I am a child of God.
6. I am a sucker for romantic movies.
7. I love to be surrounded by friends and family!
The Nominees Are:
1. Cooking During Stolen Moments
2. Crafty Mom of 4 Boys
3. Thrifty Ways and Ideas
4. Finding Joy in my Kitchen
5. Ya Get What Ya Get
6. Good (&CHEAP) Eats
7. Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
Thanks again for this award! And sorry I didn't get it posted before now. I always am so excited to receive an award! I love blogging and am glad that there are a few others out there who enjoy my posts! Thanks so much!