Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Heavenly Ham Dip


I'm sorry I don't have a finished picture of this. The kids devoured it before I took a picture. I will make it again soon and take a picture of it but for now I am showing the ingredients.

This is an extremely yummy and addictive dip. I like to serve it with Ritz type crackers. Townhouse, generic brand, anything like that will do. It's so easy to make!

Heavenly Ham Dip
8oz cream cheese (I usually use the low fat one)
1 5oz can of ham
1-2 tbsp dijon mustard (this is to taste, you might want more and you can use reg instead of dijon if you like)

Place all ingredients in a bowl and combine well with a fork. Enjoy!


Happy Eating!
This is being shared at Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

5 comments:

Pami said...

yummy another superbowl sunday dip thanks

Booklover1212 said...

Sounds yummy! I may have to add these ingredients to my shopping list this week!

Not sure how I stumbled across your blog, but I'm glad I did!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

How fun and easy. I know I would like this dip. Thanks for sharing your recipe and linking to TMTT.

Nanna said...

ohhh I was looking for new ideas for dips besides the same oh same oh stand by's lol thanks for sharing, I will give this a try for sure!

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

I can't believe I've never heard of this recipe. I can already tell I'm going to eat the whole thing!